Theresa brings wit, humor and a wealth of knowledge about writing to your event:
- Book club sessions
- Author events
- Panel discussions
- Literary writing
- Career transition – finding one’s true calling in midlife
- Freelance writing
- Self-empowerment for women
- Creating and delivering powerful and persuasive presentations
- Executive profiles
- Blog writing
Contact me with the following details about your event:
- Venue type
- Duration of Theresa’s talk
- Describe your organization and audience
I will respond with confirmation of dates and fees, and to schedule a time to talk with you.
January 20, 2016 KPFA, 94.1 FM
Live radio interview with Ms. Jovelyn Richards, Host of KPFA, 94.1 FM’s Cover to Cover, Open Book: Jovelyn’s Bistro!
Book Discussion: Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Greensboro, NC., May 31, 2015
Ninety-six percent of those present had not read the book. By the time our session ended, every copy available for purchase was sold.