My literary offerings include:
- A Taste of Theresa: Musings From My Point of View, ©1999 Theresa W. Bennett-Wilkes, Holly Tree Publications, LLP, High Point, NC. This book, which is no longer in print, is a compilation of essays and opinion pieces.
- Eclectic Electronic Sketches: A Cyberspace Collage, ©2004, Theresa W. Bennett-Wilkes, Holly Tree Publications, LLP, High Point, NC. This e-book, a compilation of essays, was featured on alwaystheresa.com from 2004 through 2014.
- Anna May and the Preacher: A Collection of Short Stories, ©2004, Theresa Williams Bennett-Wilkes, Holly Tree Publications, LLP, High Point, NC. The first edition is no longer in print.
- The President’s Report, ©2014, Bennett College, Greensboro, NC. Co-editor with Wanda Edwards Mobley, ’83, Director of Communications and Public Relations, Bennett College.
- Encyclopedia of African American History; 1896 to the Present From the Age of Segregation to the Twenty-first Century, Oxford University Press, ©2008. Paul Finkelstein, Editor-in-chief. Entries: African-American Organizations, Harry Belafonte, Eldridge Cleaver, Lucille Clifton, and Sharon Sayles Belton.
- Black Philanthropy – From Words to Action: the Proceedings of the Fourth National Conference on Black Philanthropy. ©2005. The National Center for Black Philanthropy, Washington, DC.
- Annual Report, 2002-2003, The International Civil Rights Center & Museum, ©2003, Sit-In Movement, Inc., Greensboro, NC. Theresa Bennett-Wilkes, Writer/Editor.
- An Evaluation of a Federally Funded Municipal Program of Energy Conservation, ©1978. Alyce Theresa Williams, University of Washington Press, Seattle, WA.
I have published entries for the following blog sites:
I have more than 150 feature articles and blog posts under my byline in magazines, journals, newspapers, trade publications, and newsletters.